Monday, June 24, 2013

THE ART IN MY OFFICE

I'm lucky.

I have a nice bright office
over at the 
Empire Center Disney 
offices.

Which is great for all my plants.
(some folks call it Jurassic Park)


But aside from plants,
I have a lot of fun artwork
hanging around:


See all those little guys?
They're
SEEKER FRIENDS!

Created by sooper awesome artist
Jeff Soto
they're a limited edition set of prints on wood
he released over the last year or so.

Every month he would make a new 
Seeker Friend 
available for 
ONE
DAY
ONLY 
and for the
LOW
LOW
PRICE
of
$25.

It all started with this dude:


 Each print is signed and numbered:


They got more detailed as the year went on:



Sometimes he would release a matching set:



And last month
the 16th 
and final
(maybe)
Seeker Friend 
came out:


I love these guys and think they look great together:


The other things hanging amidst them
are a poster from the long ago
release event at Six Flags in Atlanta:


A zombie print by Cheeming Boey


I'd rather have one of the coffee cups he draws on:


But they're kinda expensive.
Drool over more

I've already shown you this 
How To Train Your Dragon 
concept sketch by
character design
sooperstar


And this original
is nothing to sneeze at either:


On the other side of the room
looms large
Mr. Townshend.


There's also a 
print.

An original Fish Hooks 
painting by sooper fan
and sooper artist
Isabel Neidorf.

And that 

Over by my desk is this print:


I liked a similar one hanging in
Mr. Willems' kitchen.
He had bought it at a print house 
down south whilst on tour.
The next time he was out that way 
he picked one up for me!

Hanging by the door is this
reminder that there's 
LOTS
to do on
Fish Hooks:


Above the door is another
Jeff Soto print:


And on the shelves are assorted books and toys:


I like my office.

3 comments:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

Wow! That's a pretty sweet office Mr.Warburton! I Wonder what that SHAVERAMA toy has written on it though? Hmm

mr. warburton said...

that's a real life autograph by KND prop designer Robert Kopecky. Check him out over here: http://kopeckydesign.com

Solomon said...

Amazing. Now, I know a game that has major KND representation. (Yes, it's an official CN game) I was wondering if you'd like some pics? You can click the name for more info.