Friday, October 24, 2008
Me in 1986
In honor of my semi-triumphant trip back to Kutztown University, I thought I'd post this picture from my Freshman year.
So why is this event 'semi-triumphant'?
Because after over 20 years I STILL have bad hair.
Regardless, I'll be showing some pretty fun stuff tonight, including:
• The first animated 'films' I did in college shot on sooper grainy Super 8 film and transferamafied to VHS and then digitally transferamated to DVD.
(it's a wonder anyone gave me a job rewatching these things...ugh)
• A clip from "The Maltese Cat', a theatrical short based on the story by Rudyard Kipling and one of the first films I got to work on.
(don't blink or you'll miss the inbetween drawings I did)
• Lots of commercials- some never aired for assorted bizarre reasons!
• A banned episode of Beavis and Butthead!
• "The Tale of Mr. Morton', one of the new Schoolhouse Rock songs I directed.
• My first Cartoon Network pilot 'Kenny and the Chimp'
• The Kids Next Door pilot
• And more, more, more!
What better reason could there possibly be to go Kutztown on a friday night?
Don't answer that.
Posted by MR. WARBURTON at 8:08 AM