Thursday, November 19, 2009

I BEEN COWAN THE DAYS...

...until Sir Elliot Cowan would make good on his cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-be-fired-out of-a-submarine-torpedo-tube-naked promise to bestow a real live original Boxhead and Roundhead drawling on me.

And after 37 years... it FINALLY came:


SOOPER TRIPLE GORILLA-SIZED YAY!

But you know what's even coooooooler?
(Besides being fired out of a submarine torpedo tube naked?)

When you find ANOTHER drawing on the back of an original piece of art!

Like this teeny one here:


I'm not quite sure what exactly it is, though. It kinda looks like a glowering little Russian stacking doll with a genie's lantern on its head.

No?

Then perhaps I have it upside down?


Now it looks like a burnt roasting turkey with the head of a Rebel Commando (you know, the dudes who went to take out the shield on Endor... duh.)

What?!

You don't think that's what it is either?

Well then YOU tell me what the heck it is, smartypants.

And THANKS, Elliot!

1 comment:

Elliot Cowan said...

I think the one on the back is better.
Cheers matey.