Monday, March 4, 2013

COLFAX FAMILY READING NIGHT 2013

It's that time of year
at my children's school!

Time for 
FAMILY READING NIGHT!

That's where everyone
goes home after school...
puts on their favorite jammies...
comes BACK to school at 5:30...
eats some delicious pizza...
and 
THEN
splits up into different classrooms to
read 
AWESOME BOOKS!

And once again,
I was given the honor of reading to the 
Kindergarten and 1st graders!


This was my third time reading
and
this year me and the kids rocked out to
Mo Willems'
latest Elephant and Piggie
masterwork
LET'S GO FOR A DRIVE!


We also got down with
I'M DIRTY!
by Kate and Jim McMullan:


You can bet there was some
1000 TIMES NO
and
DON'T LET THE PIGEON
FINISH THIS ACTIVITY BOOK
action as well!

I hope your school
has a
FAMILY READING NIGHT,
too!
It's a blast!



No comments: