Thursday, June 13, 2013

MR. WARBURTON: FASHION BLOGGER

I am
many 
things:

Artist
Animator
Writer
Director
Producer
Author
Blogger
Ninja
Loudmouth
Nerd
Layabout
and
That Guy Who Walks Really Loud

You may now include
Fashion Blogger
to that list.

I know.
It was only a matter of time.

Because,
you know,
this:


I mean,
obviously,
right?

But
perhaps you didn't know
that the fabulous
MRS. WARBURTON
just so happens to be a 
sooper famous personal stylist.

And sometimes she lets me be seen 
amongst the fashionable people.
Why, just the other night
we went to the opening of
the new flagship store for

We had such a great time that
I wrote about it on her blog
(when she wasn't looking)

Check out 
Madison to Melrose
over

And don't be shy to sign up for her e-mail blasts
to receive all manner of fashion tips.

Some of you could use the help.
(I'm talking to YOU animation artist-type person)

No comments: