Monday, November 10, 2014

Super Secret Crisis War:
Codename Kids Next Door #1


So rumor has it that
this is coming out soon:


It's part of
IDW's
SUPER SECRET CRISIS WAR
that stars your favorite 
Cartoon Network
shows in a bunch of one-shot comics
that tie together in one humongous story arc!

AND
IT
COULD
MAYBE
POSSIBLY
PERHAPS
BE
AMAZING!

Or not.

I can't confirm either way because 
I don't know much about the project.

It's the first comic the KND
crew had nothing to do with.

Well,
not exactly 
nothing.

A long time ago
IDW sent me a sooper brief story synopsis 
and asked me to do a cover.

So I did:


But apparently they didn't use it
(see pic at the top)

Maybe the story changed.
Maybe they lost it.
Maybe HIPPIE HOP
isn't in it anymore.
Who knows.

If you wanna check out the first
couple pages,
there's a preview on
Comicvine
over


Hmmmmm...


1 comment:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

I've heard about this! I'm going to get it, cause cmon, sweet sweet knd merch! D: But on the other hand, it stinks that you didn't have a hand in writing it :( It's nice to see CN including KND in something for once though