Tuesday, January 3, 2017

MUPPET BABIES!


It's a new year!

And I assume by now most of you
heard about this:


I mean,
you probably read about it in
ten million week ago,
right?

But if not...
YES!
MUPPET BABIES IS COMING BACK!


It's gonna be on Disney Junior
as part of a joint venture with
DCPI Content and Media
and I'll be serving as
the mighty
Executive Producer!

We've been working on it since the summer
and let me tell you,
this puppy is rollin' like a freight train 
that's fueled by coffee-infused energon cubes
wrapped in a caffeine tortilla!

In other words,
it's moving 
FAST,
fam.

I can't tell you much about the show because
it's a sooper secret...

But I CAN tell you that it's
BEAUTIFUL
(the CG looks like REAL Muppets!)

It's funny!
(we've got a KILLER writing team)

And it's soooooper cute!
(it's for Disney Junior.
 So don't be expecting any 
big, giant explosions or Muppets wearing
Battle Ready Armor)
Buuuuuuuuut...
listen to the voices.
You might recognize one or two.

I know...
I know.

You want
Galactic: Kids Next Door.

So do I.

But this is what's happening right now.

AND 
I'M 
PSYCHED!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will we be seeing any more Muppets added to the cast? I'd love to see Sam the Eagle in this version. Or maybe a foreign friend...someone from Sweden, perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Have all the voices been cast? When will you announce it?

Anonymous said...

I love how you will never forget about the G:KND to bad Cartoon Network only play trash tier reboots.

Owen oliver said...

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Ethicalhacker.net
Information
Click Here
Visit Web
Pixelation.org