Thursday, November 29, 2012

FLAT STELLA

No one tells me nothin'.

Especially about Flat Stanley.


Yeah...
I read the original book a long time ago.
But I 
ain't 
never  
done
heard of no


That is
until 
FISH HOOKS
mega executive producer
and 
GRIM ADVENTURES OF BILLY AND MANDY 
creator
brought in 
a 
FLAT STELLA
sent to him by his nephew.

See,
the whole point is ya gotta
send your
Flat Stanley or Stella
to a friend or relative who then takes 
pictures of him/her doing new and exciting things.

Like recording in a real voice over studio:


and hanging with Shaun White:


Or 
GRAVITY FALLS
creator
(and voice of Clamantha)


And who wouldn't like to get a kiss from
the voice of Billy,


Unfortunately,
 that got voice actor 
a bit jealous:


(voice of Mr. Muscles)
stepped in to protect her:


So as you can see,
Flat Stella 
had a
ROCKIN' day
in 
LA!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Colonel Roy Mustang (Travis Willingham) jealous of Flat Stella?

Anonymous said...

I sent my Stanley in 2nd grade actually! :o Dang! Those are some memories.