Sunday, October 17, 2010

ANOTHER GREAT BOOK HITS THE SHELVES!

Uh huh.

MR.

DAVID B. LEVY

HAS DONE

IT AGAIN!


First he wrote this fine book:


Which he then followed up with this:


And now...

May I present to you his third mega-sooper tome of sooperness:


I don't have to tell you that anyone in the industry, or anyone that's interested in animation ought to pick up this book.

It's like a big delicious sizzling sausage, only instead of being stuffed with grizzly animal parts, it's stuffed to the bursting point with interesting stories, sagely advice, cringe-worthy jokes and wisdom passed onto Mr. Levy by dozens of heavyweights in the industry...

AND ME!

Why, I even got to do a blurb on the back cover:

“Q: How many books on directing animation does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: One— David Levy’s! And if you read this funny and informative book, you’ll learn how to get other people to screw in the lightbulbs FOR you—and love doing it!”
Tom Warburton, TV animation director, creator, Cartoon Network's Codename: Kids Next Door


With a blurb like that it's fairly obvious this book will sell out in no time--
so be sure to order yours NOW.

You can do that right over HERE.

Congrats on another great one, Mr. Levy!


4 comments:

David B. Levy said...

You are the bee's knees, Tom! Thanks so much for the nice plug. : D

PS- cringeworthy jokes? That's good, right? People like to cringe, no?

Anonymous said...

Oh, of course, Mr. Levy. Anyway, I will totally be buying and/or borrowing that book. It is my dream to be a cartoonist, and I get as much advice as I can. So far, Mr. Warburton is my greatest inspiration. Thank you so much!

Numbuh 711 said...

Heh


I loved that blurb.




By the way, I have heard time and time again that the Kids Next Door are pulling something big.
On December 6th, 2011, maybe?
Can you let a fellow operative know if this is true, Numbuh Eleventy Billion?

(translation: I heard rumors that a new show about the KND is coming out on December 6th, 2011. Can you either debunk or confirm this rumor, please?)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Numbuh 711, I've heard so many rumors about big stuff for KND happening in the year 2011. I just recently heard that a KND box set is coming out in Jan 2011, which I doubt. About the date Dec 6,2011 and the new KND series, you're talking about the rumor of the TND series,right? Yeah,someone on YouTube started spreading that around and it also say it on Tv.com I don't believe it one bit...
Mr.W, if this is true,than just ignore us,if it isn't just refute these stupid rumors.