10,000+ fellow nerds is there?
Yup, another Con down and now I've got a year to recover!
I'm gonna need it.
3 solid days of walking 'the floor'...
walking 'round town...
standing 'round talkin'...
walkin' and talkin'...
talkin' and walkin'...
with Christopher Walken.
But I loves it.
I love the energy of the whole thing.
I love the discovery.
I love the weirdness.
And I especially love hanging out with old friends and new!
But there's just TOO MUCH to tell you about.
So I'll break it up into a couple specific posts.
In the meantime I'll tell you some of my favorite things
I done and saw this year:
• I took pictures of awesome costumes:
• I took pictures of EVERYTHING in the Lego booth for my little dudes:
• I made a Yu-Gi-Oh card:
• I got to talk to Conan O'Brien in the Warner Brothers booth!
I told him that I helped animate his first show opening and he rattled off the year and the studio!
Sooper nice guy. And very tall.
• I took LOTS of pictures of Fish Hooks creator Noah Z. Jones doing silly things:
• And you KNOW I got me some pretty drawings!
But I'll save them for the next post!