Monday, March 21, 2016

PROFILES OF ENCOURAGEMENT
(part 1)




Oddly,
they're filled with lined paper
instead of blank pages for sketching on.
But that didn't stop me.
I drew in it anyway.
And I wanted to do a theme
for this book.

I decided I'd draw profiles.
And since I'm by no means a 
professional profile artist.
I thought I'd go 
semi-pro.


So every morning at work,
while having my iced coffee,
 I drew a character in profile.

The rules were simple.
Do it quick.
Do it in profile.

Here's the first one I drew on
October 19, 2015:













































Any favorites?

If not, there are lots more!
Keep it locked here for 
PART 2!

2 comments:

Mariana =] said...

I preferred the December third one, don't know why, I just liked him. Maybe he seemed sadder than the others and it made him different.

Guest said...

Your blog posts always give me new perspectives. Thanks! Personal Trainer Sherwood Park