Tuesday, September 5, 2017

MR. WILLEMS AND MR. WARBURTON AT THE ERIC CARLE MUSEUM



So remember when you said you were
planning on stopping by the
in Amherst, Massachusetts
one of these days?

Well, I've got the
PERFECT
day to do it:

September 23, 2017

That's when 
Mo Willems
and
I
will be there to promote
THIS:


I'm STILL not sure how 
Mo managed to promote
EVERYONE IN THE WORLD
(except me)
to co-author on the front cover.

But I at least got drawn as a pig
on the back cover:


Regardless,
we're gonna be at the museum
from 11:00-3:00
doing readings,
showing films,
hanging out with Elephant and Piggie,
and I'll even be doing a fun 
KND workshop with the kids:


really
really
REALLY 
wanted to do a 
Muppet Babies
presentation.
But Disney PR 
feels it's a 
LITTLE
too early 
to show anything.

So we'll rock KND instead!
And it'll be a blast!

For a complete schedule of all the
Willems/Warburton
action,
head over

Hope to see you there!






11 comments:

Mariana =] said...

Today I learned Mr. Warburton has a fashionable fish.

SYAFIQ FATHI PELANCONGAN KVPD STUDENT said...

when galatic kid next door come to tv/ youtube ? 😍😍😍😭

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a kid again, just so I can go the museum and attend the KND workshop.

Anonymous said...

I'd do anything to join that KND workshop! (even though I'm like... 17.)

Unknown said...

I just feel too bad I can't be there): I want to be drawn as an active operative of KND I grew up with this ): hope kids save their draws forever as I would, I'm 23 and I still love this show!

Evil Fairy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Numbuh7107 said...

Wow! My little brother loves reading these books and I actually enjoy reading them to him! I cant believe my favorite artist did a collab with Mo Willems!! you can bet we'll be getting them! I hope I can see you in more projects!!!

Anonymous said...

I Have A Question When Is Codename:Kids Next Door Going To Be Renew For More Seasons. Love This Blog You Got And Big Congratulations Mr Warburton On Working On The New Muppet Babies Reboot. Operation RECESS And BIRTHDAY Is My Favorite Codename: Kids Next Door Episodes ��

Meysah Varok said...

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!

Seqanswers.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Zafran Yoda said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Visit Web
Wpc.hotlog.ru
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Mobile app development company said...

Amazing article with complete knowledge. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the Android software development company. We harness cutting-edge technologies and uphold industry-leading methodologies to guarantee the prominence of your Android app in the dynamic market. Beginning with conceptualization and extending through deployment, our agile development methodology guarantees a development lifecycle marked by resilience, flexibility, and adaptability.