Thursday, February 24, 2011

GOING BACK TO CERRITOS!


I don't know what's wrong with the folks down at the
Cerritos Public Library,
but there must be something a little... off... with them.

I mean, why else would they keep inviting ME back to visit?

They've had me give a talk about my career,
a workshop on creativity for the district teachers,
and now they've asked me to do a cartooning workshop.
Check it out:


Sounds fun, right?

If you live in the Southern California area... come on out!
It'll be sooper triple fun!
I promise!
But watch out for the people who work at the library... they're crazy!
(MY kind of crazy!)

PS I'll have copies of 1000 TIMES NO on hand to sign for those in dire need!

UPDATE: Uh oh! I just got word that the event is TOTALLY BOOKED already! Guess I should have posted about this earlier!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I wanna come so bad! Why did i have to be born in Europe?!?!?

brianna14 said...

wha...WHAAAAAT?!!! I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES! MR.W! COME ON, PLEASE! GET ME THE HOOK UP! i would love to go!