Monday, May 20, 2013

SCALZI AND ME

You know I love me some


And you know I love me some


So the other day whilst
Felicia was recording
Angela for 
Fish Hooks:


We somehow hit on the subject of 
Mr. Scalzi,
whom she is good friends with.
I let slip that I had never actually met him in person
but had indeed made his

Shocked that we hadn't met,
Felicia immediately texted John
to see if he wanted to swing by the recording studio
since he just so happened to be in town promoting
this:


(more on that later)

Mr. Scalzi couldn't make it
but asked if I wanted to drive down to 
Redondo Beach and hang out
before his
book signing.

Um...

...

...

YES!

And hang we did!
We chatted about all nature of things
for a sooper long time
(books, KND, movies, stoopid people, etc)
and as expected,
he's a really
sooper
nice,
smart
and
FUNNY
guy!

He even bought me
a bottle of water!
(he had a diet Mexican soda)

And eventually
 it was time for his reading.


Mr. Scalzi read a chapter from
The Human Division...


And a brilliant
must-read
post from his long-running
blog
called


But what was the
bestest
best
part
of meeting
Mr. Scalzi?

When he wrote me
my very own
chapter of 
in my 
sketchbook:


But ima 
save 
THAT
for 
my next post!




No comments: