Wednesday, July 1, 2009

EVERY EPISODE!


I've never been exactly sure WHY, but for some reason Cartoon Network has never made all the Codename: Kids Next Door episodes available to the world. They made two random episode DVD's, Sooper Hugest Missions Volume 1 and Volume 2 and they put up all of season six on iTunes as well as the mighty feature length Operation: Zero.

But why can't you get the rest anywhere?

WHY WHY WHY?!?

Well, now you can on ZUNE!

Every episode from every season!

Check it out over HERE!

Let the marathon begin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

last time i went to check for them on itunes they had only season 6. They still only do...or that's what I see. sigh I want more so badly. *excuse my weird talking I can only type with one hand right now*

can't help but laugh at the "word verification" I have. Snockle. haha..

~jazzy

Colleen said...

ONE BIG SOOPER DOOPER "YES!" *Dances*

nothanks said...

If your happy and you know it clap your hands.*claps hands*Yippee.Marathon is starting right now on my computer.

Numbuh 9.494 said...

This is when I shout, "YES!" and jump around screaming like a maniac.

Anonymous said...

AT LAAAAAST!

- Numbuh 505