Monday, January 18, 2016

A LIGHT DUSTING OF KND PILOT STORYBOARD PAGES


Check it!
After a particularly gihoogic pile of crates 
collapsed on me in the 
Indiana Jones-like
warburtonlabs archive,
I found some old,
original pages from
the KND pilot,
NO P IN THE OOL.

Most of them were cut from the episode,
or altered a bit.
But there's some fun stuff here:










Yes...
you can really see how much the characters 
changed when the show went to series.




SOOPER ADDED BONUS
PICTURE:

Here's when I was printing out the 
final draft of the sooper very first
pitch booklet of 
Kids Next Door
before I sent it to Cartoon Network!
That's back when I lived on 3rd street in NYC
(across from the Hells Angels Headquarters)
ten million years ago!







8 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cool!

Unknown said...

Nice. And btw, we are half way there from 50k supports!

Numbuh 27 said...

They're beautiful!

BluePrint said...

Mr. Warburton love how clean and legible these boards are.

Mariana =] said...

Awesome to see those storyboards. This episode is so old already, it's going to be 15 years-old this year :P
(I think numbuh 4 knew how to swim in this episode and later on he forgot)

Unknown said...

It's strange how the characters has four toes in the actual pilot episode instead of the usual five in the storyboard. Also, gotta admit, I love how Numbuh 3 is taking the orders, shame that scene was used. I love your work.

caloga lika said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Mehfeel.net
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Halovo Wario said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Forum.mubz.bg
Information
Click Here
Visit Web