Monday, February 1, 2016

SOMETHING WILLEMS THIS WAY CAME


It takes a special kind of person to run
TOWARDS 
Mo Willems
when he's in town.

I always do.
But I'm a glutton for punishment.

I don't know what's wrong with the
 rest of these guys, though:


From left to right there's




The handsomest man in the world



With this many sooper talented people
in attendance
(and me)
I just HAD to start passing around the pen and paper:


And I gotta tell you...
Getting to sit and talk with these hyper creative people is
truly one of the best parts of knowing such hyper creative people.

I'm a lucky guy.


2 comments:

Cial Fseal said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Ted.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Kiro Wadazo said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Eltis.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web