Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D.G.A. JELLY JEH JOHNSON


I don't do a whole lot of 

A couple years ago
I got this
Necromancer 
statue 
as a gift for
because I'm the best friend in the world.


And I think I once got some sunglasses
that were okay.

But last week I received my


The boys have been asking for a fish for a while.
So I thought this would be a fun way to do it.

It's a planter
AND
a fish tank!


So we got it set up and went to get our Betta.
And everyone knows the most 
IMPORTANT 
part of having a pet is
NAMING IT.

And my woodchucks are experts
at naming stuff.

So please meet

D.G.A 
Jelly
Jeh Johnson!


D.G.A
stands for
Don't Get Attached.

Because,
you know,
fish.

And Kelley just wanted 
part of the fish's name to be
Jelly.

And this is 
Jeh Johnson


He's the current 
United States Secretary 
of 
Homeland Security.
(like, duh)

While waiting in line for security at the Atlanta airport,
he was on all the TV screens over and over again.
The boys thought his name was the best thing in the world.

So yeah...


Now we just have to wait for the plant to grow!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name Mr.Warburton

Unknown said...

Mr. Warburton, I love ya, and Jelly Jeh Johnson is a fantastic name but that tank isn't very good for a beta...

It's a good concept, with the natural plant filter and all, but it's way too small! Betas are also tropical fish and need heaters. However the kind of heater needed also depends on the size of the tank, you don't want to cook the fish!!

The best home for a beta is a regular ol' 5 to 10 gallon tank with a filter and a 25 watt heater. You can read more here:http://www.bettatalk.com/housing.htm

With a proper set up, I promise Jelly Jeh will thrive and might live as long as 10 years!!

Guest said...

Fantastic! I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. our website

Guest said...

Great job as always! Your posts are consistently insightful and enjoyable. https://www.insulationvictoria.com/commercial-retrofits