Monday, April 18, 2016

TILT BRUSH

Guys!
I just totally did the future!

And
OH EM GEE!

I got to do it when the folks at
Disney Interactive 
were dumb enough to 
leave their door open.

That's when I snuck in and said,
"Hey!  What're you guys doing?"

They groaned and tried to get me to leave,
but I'm annoyingly persistent.
So to keep me out of their hair,
they strapped a virtual reality helmet on my head
and fired this up :


AND MY HEAD EXPLODED!

There's nothing I can say or write that
can explain the experience

It's like a virtual reality
Photoshop.

You're in a virtual room
drawing on air.

I was jumping up and down,
laughing and shouting how
THIS!
CHANGES!
EVERYTHING!

But don't take my word for it.
Listen to animation legend
Glen Keane:


I wish everyone could try this.
The applications are endless.

There's a cool new world coming.
And I can't wait to draw on it!



4 comments:

pinkandorangesunset said...

This sounds awesome!!!

Mariana =] said...

Very interesting, now I'm curious about movies in the future.

Kyle13 said...

OMG, please tell me you drew someone from the KND! This sounds like the best thing to happen to media ever!! OoO

Guest said...

Very interesting information, worth recommending. www.drywallsurreybc.com