Thursday, July 9, 2009

MR. WARBURTON'S LAST EAST COAST APPERANCE...

...before he becomes an official resident of the West Coast.



Duuuuuuuuuude...

I've got my one way ticket to LA for the 26th of July and I still can't wrap my head around it.

But what I CAN wrap my head around is the awesomeness that'll be happening upon my triumphant return to Chestnut Hill, PA this Saturday!

They're having their first annual book festival and were crazy enough me to invite me down to show off 1000 TIMES NO!



I'll be at O'Doodles Toy Store from 1:00-3:00 on Saturday, July 11th. Those keeping track know that I was just there a couple months ago for the Home and Garden Festival--- so imagine how much more awesome it's gonna be for a BOOK FESTIVAL?
(I'm predicting at LEAST 432% more awesomosity)

So come on down and say hey, get a book signed, laugh at my pants, whatever. I'll just be happy to see ya!

Yet even if you don't wanna see me... there are still a bunch of other authors who'll be loitering about town. Check out the full schedule of events over HERE!



No comments: