Thursday, May 5, 2011

I CAN FLY!


I pity those without sooper powers.
I really do.

I even pity those with only one or two sooper powers.
Because me?
I have lots.
Like for instance...

THE ABILITY TO MAKE MYSELF ITCHY AT WILL!

THE POWER TO REEEEEEEALLY LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!

SOOPER GIANT FOREHEAD!

HYPER FORGET-A-PERSONS-NAME-RIGHT-AFTER-THEY-INTRODUCE-THEMSELVES POWER!


But my favorite sooper power is my ability to FLY!

What's that?

You think I'm lying?

Well, get yourself a big bowl.
Put your words in it.
Add milk.
And prepare to eat.

Check it:


How about some video proof?



And here's DOCUMENTED proof:


BOOM, SUCKUHS!

What kind of sooper powers do YOU have?


4 comments:

Lily said...

The ability to write super fast!
Fascinating ability to trip on flat surfaces!
AAAAAAANDDDDD, an ability complete opposite to yours...
THE GIFT OF HATING PEANUT BUTTER.
Yup. But sky-diving is pretty much awesome. I went parasailing last summer, THAT was flying.

Anonymous said...

the guy in the red suit in the background of the photo looks like will riker from ST:NG

Madison Durrer said...

Aw! I've always wanted to try one of those air-thingys. They look like so much fun, but I bet I would just start screaming with fear.

brianna14 said...

it's a bird! it's a plane! it's...MR.WARBURTON?!

my sooper powers are:
1. the awesome dancing ability!
2. the ability to run up stairs really fast!
3. the ability to do many things with my toes (such as type, write, eat, etc.)!
4. the ability to crash into ANYTHING with my bike!
5. the ability to embarass myself at almosy everything i do!

that's basically most of my super cool super powers!