Thursday, August 2, 2012

WHAT TOOK THIS SKETCHBOOK SO LONG?!

Egads...
this sketchbook took forever!


I started it waaaaaaay back in January.

Yeah...
It seems like just 7 months ago
me and my little gorillas
were cutting out little bits of paper for the title page:



It usually takes me 3 or 4 months to fill 
one of these up with the usual
stuff.
Like heavily armed roasting chickens:




And owls:



Great detectives:


Disapproving businessmen:




Trees coming out of my ears:



Toads:



Fish:



Doodles with my kids:



XXXL Swords:



Moose/rabbit/bramble/whatevers?



Rockin' rabbits:



Rhino's confused by Prometheus:


I don't know what this is:



Bearkobra's:



And being okay with things:




Okay then.
On to the next sketchbook!

And
how is
YOURS
coming along?


3 comments:

Mariana =] said...

Awesome drawings! *¬*
Danm, I really need to start a sketchbook, why am I so lazy? xP

Angela Entzminger said...

Those are pretty fun sketches. My sketchbook is going well - been drawing buildings and people and trees and such. Everyone says Prometheus was a weird movie. Looking forward to watching the confusion myself.

Anonymous said...

I've been drawing Cute Chibi like Charecters! And sum KND is in there too...and add sum My Little Pony....BAM, my sketch book!