Saturday, October 3, 2009

THE TOWER

We all get a PILE of magazines.

You've got your People, your New Yorker, your Cat Fancy.

Perhaps you can't wait to get your latest issue of Giant Robot or Conde Nast Traveler.

But I think we ALL get excited when we find the latest issue of The Tower in our mailboxes.


Wait...

You don't get The Tower?

Well, we can't ALL be alumni of Kutztown University, I guess. So for those of you who don't get it, here's a very nice little blurb about your truly they were kind enough to print.



And just in case your craving more Kutztown Alumni action, you can check out the rest of the issue HERE.

1 comment:

Kathleen W. said...

LOL, we actually get this magazine! My husband and I are alumni, and my blog friend forwarded me this post.

Nice to find your blog. I'm going to subscribe now.