Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NEW BLOGGER IN TOWN

So did you know that this guy:


Created this guy?:



Yup. That's Van Partible and Johnny Bravo!
(I'll leave it up to you to figure out which one is which)

And Mr. Partible has recently taken up the time honored sport of blogging!
He's just getting started so get in on the ground floor and read up on what he has to say over HERE.

And don't be shy to stroll the grounds of his website, too.

Oh, and did I mention that Johnny Bravo Season 1 just came out on DVD?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand pardon me whilst I show off the awesome JB sketch Van did for me years and years and centuries ago:



Now c'mon ya'll-- Do the monkey with me.


3 comments:

brianna14 said...

johnny bravo is awesome!
whoa momma!!

Numbuh 0.704 said...

Wesker from Resident Evil? Lol

- #0.704

Van said...

Thanks for the shout out Mr. Warburton. It feels like when you're at a Bon Jovi concert and Jon Bon Jovi is singing "Wanted: Dead Or Alive" and he looks out at you and you're thinking, "No. He can't be looking at me. There's 10,000 people in this stadium!" but you can't help but think "Yeah. He is looking at me." and then he points at you and you think "Ohmigosh! He IS looking at me!" but then all the people within fifty feet of you scream and you think "Oh. He's just pointing in this general direction." but then you think "Nah. He thinks I'm pretty cool and he's thanking me for rocking on at his concert." It's kinda like that. Except I've never seen Bon Jovi in concert. :-)