Tuesday, August 6, 2013

COMIC CON 2013 RECAP #2


So it's Saturday afternoon at Comic Con.
I've just had a delicious lunch with 
one of my sooper-powered
and then head off to visit
sooper-powered 
writer friend


Actually,
I'm not even sure I'll be able to 
SEE her.
She's doing a book signing so most likely I'll just be
shouting her name from a distance and waving.

Once back on the grossly populous floor of Comic Con,
I stop and linger at an intersection
to get my bearings
and someone hands me
this:


I must look
rather befuddled 
because the woman
gently touches my arm
as if talking to a lost senior citizen,
and says
"You're here for the Holly Black signing, right?"

Um... Okay.

The next thing I know
I'm handed this:


And this:


WHOA!
An advance reading copy
of Holly's latest book:

And then I'm talking to Holly,
but only for a moment.
There are lots of other fans waiting to bask in her
awesomeness.

So I get my book signed
and I'm on my way!


I'm not very far into the book yet,
but so far I'm loving it!

THANKS,
HOLLY!







No comments: