Tuesday, August 27, 2013

KND STORYBOARD PAGES (season fi-- UH OH)

Sooooooooo...

HEY!

Whatcha doin'?

Wow, that's...

um...

great.

...

...

...

So, yeah...

...

I guess you're here
to check out some
original storyboard pages from
Codename: Kids Next Door
season five?

Well...
about that.

See... I kinda can't find them.
I've got seasons one through four.
But I'm not quite sure where seasons five and six went.
There around here somewhere


But I did find the
original sooper rough storyboard I did for
the main titles of
KND:



The final board was done by the 
sooper powered
and is
WAY MUCH MORE EXTRA PRETTIER!

Now...
to look for those
season five and six
storyboard pages!
















3 comments:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

Gasp! Tsk,Tsk Mr.Warburton! You must keep your things neat and orderly! Do you want everything to end up avalanching on you like op.c.l.o.s.e.t? I think not, but I suppose these super super awesome title cards will have to suffice, for noww. I wish you luck in finding those storyboards sir! I cant wait to see them :)

Unknown said...

Don't you mean Seasons Five and six?

Anonymous said...

On operation WHITEHOUSE (I think that's what its called) who were you referring to with, "Who has a crush on Numbuh 3 and don't say Numbuh 4." I know its suppose to be a secret or your suppose to use your imagination. (Or something like that). I still really wanna know.