Thursday, August 22, 2013

MORE FISH HOOKS MUSIC!



Remember
when I 
rocked you 
a couple
Fish Hooks 
songs
I wrote
way back 

Well,
ima rock you
some more!

Before I became
Creative Director
on
Fish Hooks
I storyboarded an episode
called

In the story,
Oscar does an impression of the
Queen of Fish England
that's so good he's forced to marry
a rich, old Duke.
But Mr. Muscles
(who has a thing for fancy British ladies)
interrupts the wedding to challenge the 
Duke for the Queen's hand in marriage. 

How?

With a
SLOW JAMS RAP BATTLE 
of course.

Deejay...

Hit it:


Tiny Lister
(voice of Mr. Muscles)
tore that jam up!
That same episode had 
a montage with
a song I wrote called
IT'S GOOD TO BE THE QUEEN:


This was a cute number
called
FIERCE
from
KOI STORY:


Writing
lyrics for
Brandon Bubbler's
pop songs 
was always fun.
My all-time 
favorite is
definitely
SNAP GIRL!
knocked the music out of the fish tank
on this one and
we put it in a ton of episodes
including
LITTLE FISH SUNSHINE:


Sometimes
writing a song was as simple as
 writing a couple words:


And lastly,
here's one 
I love
that
Maxwell Atoms
wrote
(and storyboarded)
called
GO FISH:


That's 
the sooper
heavy metal
power
of
singing
right there!
He's so much fun
to work with!

Man,
I've been sooper lucky to get to
write so many songs and get
to work with such
talented musicians!



1 comment:

jackky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.