Thursday, August 8, 2013

COMIC CON 2013 RECAP #4


If you have informants on the street,
they'll undoubtedly tell you
that I love
magazine.

I love it even more 
now that it's gone
so I can read it on my iPad!

One Piece!
Naruto!
Bleach!
and my new 
favorite
ONE PUNCH MAN!

It's all in there 
plus
MORE!

So of course I had to stop by the
Shonen Jump 
booth
at 
Comic Con.

And whaddaya know?
They had a fun little scavenger hunt:



Shoot,
I was going to visit
all these booths anyway!


I even went for the bonus
and paid a visit to the
Shonen Jump 
truck out on the pier!
Mainly because I
wanted a free 
One Piece
energy drink:


note:  
i didn't actually DRINK the energy drink.
i have plenty of energy and fear i would burst into flames
if I had anything like a red bull.

 They were also screen printing 
Shonen Jump t-shirts on the spot
but the line was
soooooooooooooooooo
long I didn't get one.
<Sigh>

Anyway,
for completing the scavenger hunt
I was entered to win an iPad mini
and
I got this poster:


This coin:


And this pin:


Just a bunch more reasons to love
Shonen Jump!



No comments: