Monday, May 14, 2012

SNEAKY ADULT BRINGS THE FAN ART!

As most of you know...
adults can be pretty sneaky.

They make you eat cauliflower so they don't have to.
They tell you it's bedtime when all the good shows come on.
And then they have a dance party while you're sleeping.

But sometimes their sneakiness 
can TOTALLY 
bring the 
awesome.

Case in point,
a recent inquiry by an adult
regarding an order
to the mighty 
included some KND 
fan art his son had done.

Which is pretty cool.
(for an adult)

Check out KND operative
Scott's 
sooper
triple
block
rockin'
drawings:






Uh huh.

Awesome.

Thanks for sending these,
sneaky adult.

And thanks for being such a
loyal KND operative
Scott!





4 comments:

Mariana =] said...

Those are really nice drawings! =D
I just disliked a little bit of the coloring, it looks like I had colored them x]

Anonymous said...

Are you bringing knd back because I have a cartoon nettwork app I looked at the tv schedule
And it said knd!!!! YAY!!! And I watched it today.
Please if you can make knd or tnd but I dont know if the adults are going to like but I will

brianna14 said...

I have KND fan art! :D How do I send it to you? :)

Anonymous said...

Really well done sketches actually! Quite cute! Always nice to see new KND fan art :)