Monday, December 10, 2012

MAGIC THE GATHERING PROOF CARDS

I totally forgot about these!

When I was on the road for the
mini-tour,

While there,
I noticed a
shady-looking mustachioed
character sneaking up behind me:


I nearly brained him with one of
the billions of award statues laying about the house
until I realized it was
the sooper powered 

Besides having a truly epic sketchbook to show off,
he had brought me a couple 
Magic: The Gathering 
artist proof cards
from the latest set he worked on.

You can tell they're proofs
(or printing tests)
by the white back on them:


But it's the 
OTHER
side that's
worth the look:






Aaaaaaaawesome, 
right?
But how stoopid was I to forget
to have him sign the cards?

Well,
I didn't make that mistake 
the next day!


He was nice enough to 
deal me some 
old school MTG artist proofs
of cards he painted.

And I mos def got him to sign them:




Drool,
nerds,
DROOL!


No comments: