Thursday, January 10, 2013

CARTOON NETWORK HOLIDAY GIFT

Okay, 
I've got 
TWO
kinds of 
THANKS
to 
Cartoon Network
for this year's sooper cool holiday gift.

The first kind of thanks:

HEARTFELT

Dear Cartoon Network,
Thanks for the 
CN 20th Anniversary Book!


It's BEAUTIFUL
and chock full of 
brilliant interpretations of 
your shows by a face-melting assortment of 
hip, contemporary artists!











Gorgeous
Fun
and
Inspiring!

but it's great to see ALL the pieces in this art book.

So please accept my heartfelt
THANKS
for such a great gift!

My second kind of thanks?

SARCASTIC:

Dear Cartoon Network,
Thanks 
SO MUCH 
for creating a 
20th anniversary art show
with artist's interpretation of all your series...

AND NOT INCLUDING
CODENAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR.

WTF?

(and no Ed, Edd and Eddy, either?)

Annoying
Upsetting
and 
Insulting.

Ugh.






5 comments:

Charles Kenny said...

Ouch!

That sucks Tom. :(

Chris Battle said...

I hate to see you so upset, buddy-- I'll take it off your hands ;)

Anonymous said...

:( That is not OK at all... KND should have been in there.

Patti said...

That's awful! :( How could they not include KND? It definitely deserved a place in that book.

Unknown said...

Mr. Warburton,

I am not sure if you will even read this, but i have a question. Recently, ive been down and i do even know how I came across it, but I have been watching KND episodes nonstop. I remember 5 years ago when the show ended I was devastated. Now those feelings are back as I come to the end of the episodes. It has been killing me and I have been dying to know if there will be more. I know that the show aired 5 years ago, but it is never to late. I mean couldn't you do something like the Galatic Kids Next Door or some spin off like that. Again, I do hope you reply to this message. Also, can i have a straight answer, such as what you think. Please don't beat around the bushes and give me false hope. Thank you so much for such a great show. I loved it as a kid and it was my favorite. Going back and watching them now showed me how funny they really are and how every episodes stand for something like challenges regular kids face. I just never knew how much though went into it. Again it is a terrific show and I thank you.

Philip Ruffini