Thursday, March 7, 2013

SOOPER RARE KND TOYS!

A while back I showed you some pics of
never

did a great job making toys
like this 
Toiletnator
action figure:


These from
Operation: SPACE:



And this awesome
Gramma Stuffum
set:

But wait...
If those toys never got made,
then how'd I get
THIS:


Answer:

WHAT IS EBAY, ALEX?

Totally weird.
Some guy was selling this:


And I won it!

I got never released Gramma Stuffum:


Never released Food Rambo Numbuh Two:


And oddly, 
I also got
three figures from 
this set that 
DID
sell in stores:

THE KND
IN SNOW GEAR!
I got these three,
but with different weapons:




There was no packaging,
and unfortunately,
the set didn't come with
Liver and Onions.
So I assume these are samples 
from the factory that someone
absconded with
and put up for auction.

And I'm glad they did!
They're awesome!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hunh! And they probably don't even realize they sold it to Mr.Warburton himself!
In the vein of KND, I saw one of these art groups pop up on deviantart- it's appparently a crossover of Pokemon and KND. It's called "PND".
http://pokemonnextdoor.deviantart.com/

pinkandorangesunset said...

awe man, i saw that on ebay and was gonna buy it XD wish i did now! nice one mr.w

Patti said...

Wow! What a cool find! And to think they actually sold those KND toys to the creator of the show! :D

I was just inspired to do a search for KND on eBay and I see that, strangely enough, there are two more figure sets similar to this one listed right now (one is from the same seller). The three Sector V Arctic figures included vary (one has Numbuhs 1, 2 and 3, and the other has Numbuhs 3, 4 and 5), but each of these sets include the unreleased Gramma Stuffum and Food Rambo Numbuh 2.

Anonymous said...

Er. Mah. Gerd. I had the basic figure set…It had a figure of Numbuh 3 from Op: R.E.P.O.R.T. and the Food Rambo Numbuh 2 from Op: N.O.-P.O.W.U.H. Still have a few of them from 50¢ machines at the movie theatre.

knuclear200x said...

To think a show's own creator/staff would have to buy their own merchandise from a far part of the world. It's criminal i tells ya...