Thursday, August 13, 2015

SO YOU WANNA WORK AT DISNEY TVA?




 It's at least once an hour that 
someone asks me how they can apply for a 
job or internship at 
Disney TV Animation.

But I've never had a real answer
because there was never an official 
person or place to send them to.

UNTIL NOW!

Please welcome the 
OFFICIAL
DISNEY TVA CAREERS PAGE!

It's got a handy list of all the different types of jobs
that happen around our sooper creative happy home.
And if you think you've got what it takes to
roll deep with some of the most talented 
people in the business
(and me!)
then by all means go for it!

And if you 
DO
get a job,
make sure to stop by my office 
to drop off a bag of chocolate covered pretzels
as thanks for tipping you off to the site.

Check it out over



2 comments:

Dougmian said...

I've just sent my portfolio! I'm not sure if they are hiring people from Brazil, but I wouldn't lose this chance! Thanks for sharing it! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Warburton, I have a couple of questions about applying for Disney TVA: Do you need to have a Bachelor's degree or anything to apply? Also, can you apply as an intern? Because the only animation experience I have and worked on were projects for my college courses, I'm graduating in December. I just wanted to know before I applied for anything.
Thank you so much for your time. And thank you for sharing the link!