Thursday, July 19, 2012


I DONE COMIC-CONNED


So Comic-Con 2012 was,
as always,
sooper
non-stop
fun.



It's crowded, 
exhausting 
and 
overwhelming, too.
But still one of my favorite events of the year.

Here are some reasons why:

Legos:



Brilliant costumes:





Batmobiles



Movie props:



Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch with nachos:



 Kirby



KND up on a big wall:



Frankenweenie:



Parties:



And 
Fish Hooks/Gravity Falls/Wander Over Yonder 
panels:



That's a lot of awesomness 
in two days!
Just the way I like it!

See you next year, Comic-Con!



2 comments:

Bouncer15111 said...

GENTLEMAN GHOST!

brianna14 said...

I've been wanting to go since I was in the 7TH GRADE, but my parents won't let me go. Now I'm about to be a senior in high school and I still haven't gone to Comic Con. I even had a one day ticket this year, but my parents STILL said no! EVIL ADULTS!! One day I will go to Comic Con!!!!