Monday, January 12, 2015

MY SUPER SECRET CRISIS WAR COMIC COVER


So I guess IDW
DID
use the cover I illustrated for 
Cartoon Network's
SUPER SECRET CRISIS WAR.

I know this because I
just received
my complimentary copies:



I also know this because
I somehow just noticed the section in the back
that explained that there were
THREE COVERS:


So mine was the 
Retailer Incentive Cover.

I wasn't sure what that meant so I 
looked online and found this:

Here is an example: 

RETAILER INCENTIVE: 
For every 15 copies of JADE: REDEMPTION #1 
ordered, get one Premium edition for $1.00. 
or 
For every 25 copies of JADE: REDEMPTION #1 ordered, 
get one Premium edition FREE. 

While the incentive is more valuable than the regular edition, 
keep in mind that every dealer who fullfills the order requirement gets one.

So mine is the sooper rare one.

AND I'VE GOT
FIVE
OF THEM!

BWA HA HA HA HA!




1 comment:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

So much want!!! D: Oh well, I have the next best thing anyway, a print of this sooper rad cover ;) Btw, how come you haven't been sharing any of the extended knd sketchcards here like you've done in previous years? I wanna see em'! D: