Monday, May 17, 2010

FULL SAIL AHEAD!


It's another triumphant return back East!

But kind of Southeast...

To Orlando, Florida!

That's the home of Full Sail University, where I'll be blathering on and on for two whole days in an attempt to convince their animation students to transfer to a real major...

Like accounting!


Failing that, I'll be showing films from my 20 year career (yikes!) like this commercial I designed and directed at J.J. Sedelmaier Productions years and years ago:



I'm gonna let 'em know what a sooper triple fun career animation is...
but I'll also let 'em know the pitfalls that come with their job choice. It's not all bags of cash and champagne like in the rap videos, you know.

Wish me luck and I'll tell you all about it when I get back!




4 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Mr. Warburton. I just want to say good work! Oh and here's a poem I thougt you might find interesting-

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leafs a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

My message? Stay gold, Mr. Warburton. Don't become some sooper adult! Stay young! Oh AND BTW- LOVED KND, but I get that you've moved on!

brianna14 said...

good luck!

robstar1fan said...

0_0 You're gonna be in Florida????!!!!


Hope to see you there ^^

Chelsea Lavertu said...

I was there! It was an awesome presentation. The best finals department forum the animation program has had in a while. I'm not even an animator and I was immensely inspired! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us!